Thank you for your interest in being a presenter at the Parks Accessibility Conference 2023! Applications are due by 5:00 PM EST on March 31st, 2023. Please read this application before applying and contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
If you require any assistance completing this form, please feel free to call our team at: 416-597-3422 x 7879, or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!
The theme for the 2023 conference is:
Solutions for improving the accessibility of national and provincial parks
Please note that all presentations will be pre-recorded and played for the audience during the conference. Presenters are asked to attend their presentation for a live Q&A session following each presentation.
If you are selected as a presenter, please note that you will need to:
1) Record and submit your accessible presentation (up to 15 minutes long) by 5:00 PM EST June 9th, 2023. This will allow the team to provide you with feedback on the presentation and help address any accessibility concerns. You may need to re-record your presentation if the team has any accessibility concerns. Please let us know if you would like help with recording your presentation.
2) Attend the conference live and participate in a Q&A session. We will provide plenty of notice about which date and timeslot your Q&A session will take place.
3) Attend a 15-minute technical check approximately two weeks before the conference.
If you are selected as a panellist, please note that you will need to:
1) Attend the conference live and participate in a 45-minute live panel discussion. We will provide plenty of notice about which date and timeslot your panel discussion will take place.
2) Attend a 15-minute technical check approximately two weeks before the conference. All attempts will be made to schedule the technical check for all members of the panel together.
3) Optional: Attend a 15-minute meet-and-greet with fellow panelists approximately 1-week before the conference.